As a healthcare provider, Targeted Hypnotherapy can provide you with a range of useful services to complement patient treatment. We represent a credible and capable therapeutic partner that will work in concert with your treatment plans and instructions. Our pledge to you is full therapeutic collaboration and cooperation.
Click here to watch our short video on Medical Treatment Support. Presented to the Patient, it will provide insight into the types and style of services we provide.
My hypnotherapy can reduce patient stress and anxiety prior to and during treatment. It can provide symptom reduction such as pain in its various manifestations. It can encourage patients to take a positive perspective and an active role in their treatments, procedures and recovery. It can be extremely useful in treating anxiety, either as a primary condition, or co-morbid with other conditions. It can also help patients achieve important adjustments to their lifestyle, exercise, diet , alcohol, drugs and smoking in parallel with your treatments.
We would welcome your prescriptive brief and requests on any given case and will carefully follow that brief, working within your framework of instructions.
Specific areas where we can be of assistance include the following examples:
- Modifying the patient’s perception and experience of episodic and chronic pain.
- Patient Treatment Compliance; where the patient is unlikely or unable to comply with your recommendations or requests, and wants help doing so. Especially useful for example in the early stages of diabetes diagnosis and treatment where urgent lifestyle changes are demanded.
- Patient Mindset and Attitude, which can have mental, emotional and physiological benefits. Leveraging placebo effect, such treatments can correctly stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system, circulatory and immune systems.
- Patients demonstrating aphobiasand strong aversions to aspects of treatment such as needles, claustrophobia (MRI) etc.
Support of patients undergoing potentially arduous and debilitating courses of treatment such as rehabilitation, physiotherapy and oncology. Targeted Hypnotherapy can assist in reducing the negative impacts of the treatment experience, the processes of treatment and recovery.
- Emergency Medicine
- Burn Care
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Sports Medicine
- Remedial Medicine
- Easier compliance with Medical Care directives
- Pain Management (anticipated, pre and post procedural and chronic pain)
- Relaxation and sleep patterns
- Anxiety & Panic Relief, including Reduction of pre-procedural negative anticipatory anxiety and fear of needles
- Weight Control (Optimize eating habits and improve fitness)
- Quit Smoking
- Intuitive eating and nutrition
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Healthy lifestyle
- Comfort and calmness during Childbearing
- Surgery support
- Accelerated Healing
- Transform unhealthy habits
- Fitness (Motivation & Performance)
- Heal quicker after surgery
- Migraine Headaches
- Shortened Recovery
- Skin conditions including psoriasis and warts
- Efficacy of Hypnotherapy in treating IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Patient Treatment Compliance.
- Patient Mindset and Attitude
- Cancer Treatments
- Reduction in chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV)
- My various pages on Pain Management can help you understand this subject in general, as well as managing your pain experience and the unwanted sensations of treatment.
- “Placebo effect”; harnessing the healing power of the mind.
- “Supporting Your Natural Immune System”.
- “Treatment Compliance”.
GET IN TOUCH...
To arrange a consultation send us a message.